WHO CAN APPLY?
Art education students of all nationality studying in an EDDA member institution can apply for a mobility grant to do an exchange in another member institution. Alternatively, students can also apply for a travel grant to do an internship in one of the network countries.
WHAT CAN I APPLY FOR?
You can apply Edda mobility grant for an exchange to an EDDA member school or for an internship in Nordic or Baltic countries.
There are two types of mobility available for students: long term mobility (one semester) and express mobility (5 days – 1 month) for both exchanges and internships.
For a more comprehensive overview of student mobility, see Nordplus Higher Education Handbook.
HOW MUCH IS EDDA MOBILITY GRANT FOR STUDENTS?
The scholarships consist of a travel grant and accommodation support. The travel grants are max 330 EUR for all countries except Iceland, where the travel grant is max 660 EUR. The accommodation support is 20 EUR/night, 70 EUR/week and 200 EUR/month. The scholarship will be paid to your bank account by Aalto ARTS.
HOW CAN I APPLY EDDA MOBILITY GRANT?
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TO APPLY GRANT FOR EDDA EXCHANGE
1. Find an EDDA member institution you would like to visit.
2. Contact the EDDA contact person in that institution to ensure that there is relevant teaching available for you during the planned course/semester.
3. Be in touch with your own school’s EDDA coordinator and the international office on the practical arrangements of your exchange.
4. After you have got the permission from your own school and the network coordinator, download to your computer and fill in two application forms (download on your own computer) and send them to following address: juuso.tervo (at) aalto.fi. Please remember to fill in both forms, otherwise the payment will be delayed.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY GRANT FOR EDDA INTERNSHIP
1. Apply internship directly from the offered institutions or find an internship yourself in Nordic or Baltic Countries.
2. Contact the internship place (the contact person is mentioned in the information of the internship offer) and apply for the intern position. Many places are interested of receiving your CV and motivation letter. Offered places are listed here.
3. Make the the agreement with the institution.
4. Once you have made the agreement with the institution, submit your grant application. Fill in two application forms (download on your own computer) and send them to: juuso.tervo (at) aalto.fi
Please remember to fill in both forms, otherwise the payment will be delayed.
5. Be in touch with your school’s EDDA coordinator and the international office on the practical arrangements of your internship. The list of coordinators is here.
6. Depending on the institution you are studying at, find out how you can integrate your internship in your studies.